As a Department Administrator, how should I pay someone?

You should contact your Human Resource Officer for assistance in determining the appropriate payment method. 

News and Announcements

The VPF Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) team has updated the list of all 
June is traditionally a busy month for the Office of the Recording Secretary (RSO) and the
During this time of reduced campus operations, VPF teams continue to provide support and gu