For questions related to:

MIT Office

E-Mail Phone
Paychecks, Form W-2, Sprintax TDS, tax residency and tax treaties VPF HR/Payroll 617-253-4255
International students International Students Office 617-253-3795
International scholars International Scholars Office 617-253-2851

Student accounts, Form 1098-T

Student Financial Services

Graduate Student Information Office of Graduate Education 617-324-7021
Content on this website VPF Tax


The content in this website is provided for informational purposes only. MIT does not offer legal, accounting, or tax advice and services. This information should not be used as a substitute for consultation with a professional accounting, tax, or legal advisor. MIT recommends that students consult a tax advisor for individual tax advice.