Available through the Atlas Learning Center.
This course is intended for learners who verify Procurement Card transactions – also known as ProCard transactions – at MIT. This training course should take approximately 60 minutes to complete.
One of the most challenging responsibilities at MIT is that of a verifier. Verifiers must exercise good judgment as to the validity of their cardholder’s charges on a daily basis. While some charges are easy to verify, others are more challenging.
- After completing this lesson, the learner should be able to:
- Explain the verification process in general terms
- Review SAP notifications in a timely manner
- Determine allowables from unallowables
- Get help when you have questions
- Identify best practices