Report Stolen/Lost/Damage Property

Any government or MIT equipment that is lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair should be reported immediately to the Property Office. In addition, any item that is presumed to have been stolen, should also be reported to the Campus Police.

For information regarding the insurance and reimbursement of lost, damaged or stolen property, visit the Insurance Office Website .