Frequently Asked Questions

What services are provided by the Cashier?

Cashier Services oversees the process for depositing foreign and domestic checks and cash into MIT accounts. Learn more.

What must I do to be set up to pay human subjects?

Please contact Cashier Services, 617-253-5426, to be set up to make payments to human subjects.

Where do I pick up my payroll or travel advance checks?

  • Travel advance checks may be picked up at NE49 – 4th floor reception desk. You may request that the travel advance check be mailed to the department or traveler by contacting VPF Travel at