Introduction to Travel and Expense Reporting is designed for anyone who either travels on official Institute business, prepares travel expense reports, or makes travel arrangements. It includes information about MIT’s preferred travel agencies, airline, car rental companies, and hotels.
The course provides an overview of the MIT’s Travel Policy and a demonstration of Concur, MIT's online travel booking and expense reporting system.
Objectives: Upon completion of the course, participants will:
- Understand the benefits of using preferred suppliers
- Review key elements of MIT Travel Policy
- Understand how MIT's Travel Policy is incorporated into Concur
- Book a reservation
- Complete an electronic travel expense report
- Identify travel support resources
Roberto Escobar, Senior Travel Assistant VPF Travel and Card Services
Pam O’Neil, Senior Strategic Sourcing Analyst, VPF Strategic Sourcing