Introduction to Travel and Expense is for individuals who either travel on official Institute business, prepare expense reports, or make travel arrangements. It includes information about MIT’s preferred travel agencies, airline, car rental companies, and hotels, an overview of the MIT’s Travel Policy, and a demonstration of the electronic travel booking and reporting system.
Upon completion of the course, participants will:
- Understand the benefits of using preferred suppliers
- Review key elements of MIT Travel Policy
- Understand how MIT's Travel Policy is incorporated in the electronic travel system
- Book a reservation
- Complete an electronic travel report
- Identify travel support resources